Friday, September 02, 2005

In search of words...

Today I received a call in my cell phone from someone asking what was my name. (There wasn't even a courtesy hello). I was so furious and shouted back who was that and what he wanted. He said that he was security at gate# 5 and I had a package arrived that I had ordered. Curltly I said wrong number and was about to hang up on him. He wanted me to wait up and handed the phone over to someone else. That 'someone else' said that I had a bouquet waiting for me. I was perplexed. I said that there must be something wrong and it was not possible. 'someone else' told from whom it was from. Immediately I got his whereabouts and ran to collect the bouquet. While running I woke up all my cells in the brain to find out the 'reason' or 'occasion' for the bouquet. My brain cells proved that they were not very useful. I called up that person blushing out, supplied the backgrounds and asked what was the 'reason' or 'occasion'. That person asked me to wait until I saw the bouquet to find out. I waited and I saw. Then I knew the occasion. Unfortunately I had forgotten the occasion. I felt a sudden urge of tear in my eyes. I had to control my emotions considering the environment. Called back that person and thanked. There are times when you think that there are no right words to express your feelings. This was one of those times. Thanks is a tiny word to confine what I wanted to express. Bottom line is I felt happy. Very very happy.

The person was my wife.
The occassion was 100th day of my wedding.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Best wishes on your 100th day of wedding.

Anonymous said...

Just passing by and say this neat Blog! If you have a moment call by and see us and we'll give you all the latest on melatonin for insomnia

Anonymous said...

Katrina and the blogs
A roundup of firsthand reports and other resources for tracking the aftermath. Sept. 1, 2005 .
Hey, you have a great blog here! I'm definitely going to bookmark you!

I have a changing your life site/blog. It pretty much covers changing your life related stuff.

Come and check it out if you get time :-)

Anonymous said...

TurboGears, a slap-it-together-web-framework for Python
The title of this blog entry isn't intended to berate TurboGears or make it sound like it's created with or intended for shoddy workmanship.
great work love your site, There are lots of##business opportunitys## around I believe we can ##make money## as well as help ##humanitarian aid## projects together so pop over and nourish a ##child## today for ##free##,
http://www.myblogblaster.com/blogs/index.php?u=reachout

Arasan said...

Heartiest Wishesh no your 100th day of wedding life. Your blog looks great.