Sunday, January 18, 2009

Four Years & One Funeral

How would you feel losing someone who you knew for about 4 years, who spoke with you & whom you spoke with many times throughout the day, who travelled with you almost everyday, who slept with you almost every night, who woke you up almost every morning, whom you played with for hours and who was like a bridge to all your friends & family members?

I felt helpless & miserable when I lost someone like this just before New Year. I felt so lonely; I felt like an isolated island; I did not even want to celebrate the New Year; I could not talk to my friends and I could not talk to my family members.

I never thought four years would make me so attached to my Nokia 6610. I felt I lost someone very close to me. When the battery burnt and when I couldn't replace it and when I realized that that's the end of my cell phone...I can't explain in words how miserable I felt. With my poor brain memory I always depended on my cell phone memory to register the phone numbers. I lost the contacts of all the people I have maintained in my cell phone.

I even spent such an amount with which I could have bought atleast two new cell phones to replace the battery. But all in vain. I had to bury him. Let his soul rest in peace among the other souls of e-wastes.

Amen!

9 comments:

Arasan said...

S****K*****

Seenivasan said...

Means????

OVER-the-TOP said...

ha ha ha...Seeni..you remember..we used to play the Bounce Ball game..Tried very hard to pass several stages..:-) :-) ...nevertheless, I offer my SonyEric to you...you can get a BlackBerry Storm for me...:-)

Seenivasan said...

@ Ramesh/Over-the-TOP,

oh...those good old days with my Nokia 6610...!!! Will I ever get it back?

SonyEric for Blackberry...lol.
You have made me an offer that I must refuse. Thanks.

Anonymous said...

Missed call koduthae phone miss ahum pothu nee athai miss pannuvannu theriyum macchi.. seekiram miss ana number'a miss ahama note panni vai

Seenivasan said...

Enna Barani mappula comment pottiya? unnoda punch 'miss' aagudhaey..!!!

Anonymous said...

:-(( vayasaguthu macchi... next time miss ahama pathukeeran :-)

Seenivasan said...

@ Barani - don't remind me about aging. In less than 3 months I am crossing another year.:(

Anonymous said...

stupid ... I almost started crying that something bad happened. Unnoda alambalukku alavaey illaya