Tuesday, October 13, 2009

2 States

'2 States - the story of my marriage' - Chetan Bhagat's latest book.

This is the best of CB's four novels so far. Better than his earlier best work 'Five Point Someone'.
What's with the numbers and Chetan, why does he always give title with numbers? The other two are 'The 3 mistakes of my life' and 'One night @ the call center'. I guess probably his next book will have 'four' in its title!

Coming back to '2 States'. A simple love story written in a very very funny way. I am sure someone will make this a movie. A tamilian girl and a punjabi boy fall in love. The struggle they go thru to get married is the story. There are only a few books that you can't wait to finish and once you reached the last page you still don't want to put down wanting to continue to read more. This is one of those books. I am sure you will enjoy. Do read it.

1 comment:

Sarangan said...

Can't Wait to finish....
Chetan Bhagat....

Really...

Let me read it....