Monday, July 04, 2005

Obsession....

"Biblioorphans" - a word invented by my friend to refer to the books sitting idle on the shelf, left unread.

I have a plethora of biblioorphans at home.

Yesterday, I went out with my wife for shopping dresses. My wife purchased a few dresses. I also had a plan to buy a cargo pant. But on a street with lots of clothing shops only an old book shop attracted me. I stopped at book shop...I badly wanted to buy books. I had decided to put a 'stop sign' myself for buying new books. I had decided to give a life to the '(biblio)orphans' sleeping at my house only then to buy new books to read.

I am becoming more and more obsessed with Books & Movies. Good or Bad?

Had a feeling that my writing skills are poor and have a lot of room for improvement.
Result: A New Beginning.

No comments: