Sunday, July 01, 2007

It's out...!!!

iPhone is out to market on Friday 29-Jun-07.

In US iPhone is available in two models prices $499 & $599. Anyone who bought the phone or planning to buy the phone please comment on the product.

Apple is still evaluating the Indian market to bring out the iPhone. Looks like it would take another 6 months for Indian market to get the iPhone. India is a great market for low (to medium) priced cell phones. My gut feel is iPhone should come out with 10K to 15K INR to win Indian market.

2 comments:

Baranidharan said...

I am planning to buy but not now. I have bad experience in Ipod. I preordered Video Ipod before it's actual release. There are few defects like battery life which was rectified in later models. But I have to live with the defects.

Seenivasan said...

Yea you are right. Like we make our software delivery with a mind-set to fix the bugs in UAT or Production.

Lets wait till they fix all the bugs. :)