Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Spitty Spitsville - A Gross Story

The other day I was travelling to Mumbai from Pune in a bus. On the way bus stopped at a motel. Guy sat next to me got down and came back with mouthfull of pan. The bus started the journey again. I was a bit curious how he was gonna spit. After a few minutes he showed me his intelligence. Only thing was I had to move as far as I could every time he did his intelligent act. He had an empty water bottle and started spitting right into it. I couldn't control myself looking at the way the water bottle was getting full. Ewwwwww.....GROSS...!!!
Well I don't want to tell that sometimes he missed to spit into the bottle & sometimes I had to see his mouth overflowing. Ewwwwww.....GROSS...!!!

Oh God why couldn't I just close my eyes and think something else?

So many people in the city where I live now don't hesitate to spit their pan at all. If they get the urge to spit THEY SPIT. They don't even look around or think a second before spitting. With so many people using pan, there were a few incidents where I almost came in between the spitter and road and had a narrow escape. I am sure one day someone gonna spit just right on me. Picture courtesy: Alchemistpoonam

6 comments:

Arasan said...

Pan Spitting, Its biggest problem in Mumbai and Pune....thuppi thuppiyae oorai naaraduchu irupanunga...

Mumbai station subway...stairs...bus stand...every where its thuppumania..

THUPPI KETTA OORDA athu

Seenivasan said...

super-a chonneenga annachi..!!!

Anuradha said...

Is it so bad there? I saw the same in Chennai Central station subway.... there in Mumbai its Pan, here its Kozhundhu vethalai....

A costume(astronaut) like Rajni's in Sivaji (to protect his complexion) would save I guess....

Seenivasan said...

yeah bad!

I think even chennai wouldn't be any better. I do very less walking in Chennai. May be that's the reason why I didn't find this a big problem there.

Seenivasan said...

Based on severe warning from one of my well-wishers I had to remove the city name. Those who want to know the city name please contact me personally.

lisa premium said...

The horror ... it's sad ....