Monday, May 15, 2006

The Code (that I liked most)

Long awaited movie version of 'The Da Vinci Code' is opening on 19-May worldwide. I am eagerly waiting to watch the movie. Even thinking of (re)reading the book before watching the movie. If just the readers of this novel watch the movie at least once, the movie will be a huge box office hit. This novel is not an easy one to make it as a movie. Fulfilling millions of readers' imaginations is a real challenge. Lets see how the movie has been filmed.

This is the first time ever that I am going to see a hollywood movie that's made out of a novel, which I had already read. Generally the readers who see the movie version of novels don't appreciate the movie much. Their usual comment is that the novel was better than the movie. I guess, somehow the movie versions fail to meet the readers' expectation or imagination. God Father is one great movie & still in number one of top 100 hollywood movies made so far. I know people who claim that the novel is much better than movie. One very common thing that I never heard of is movie version being better than the novel. If you know any such movie/novel do share it with me. I would love evaluate it myself.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

i have come back to your blog after quite sometime. just like you ;-)

just hold onto your horses about watching Da Vinci Code. I read that it is being planned to ban the movie in India.

your previous blog is quite alarming isnt it. dont worry, thats something we all share !

Siva said...

How naive .. from the subject I assumed you are going to talk about c code !

Anonymous said...

Howdy ... Seeni & blogz... tatz a rare combo... or has thingx changed so drastically over the last two years.... u been blogging so long .. but never told me abt it... hmmmm ...

Arasan said...

Intially thought what seeni is going to write about code. (programming)
But he proved himself one again :)-

Da Vinci Code, Man I should complete the novel before going to theatre.

Seenivasan said...

C code? are you kidding me?!