Friday, May 12, 2006

Standing Tall



Just 'chumma' posted my picture. This was me a year ago...what a year can do to your body is amazing.
What a year did to my body
- Put on 8 kgs weight
- Waistline gone up by 3 inches
- Flesh on cheeks look always like I have bunch of chocolates in my mouth
- Lost good amount of hair

Depressing list...I am getting old...

When I was in my teens I used to like getting older. When I was in early 20's slowly that mentality changed. Now I almost want to stop the time or want to stop getting old. Among the 100 odd people on the floor of my work place I am definitely top 10 oldest people. I am worried that my sub-ordinates start calling me uncle, like I used to tease older people.

1 comment:

Arasan said...

If I am on your floor then I would be added to that younger's list :)-
In India, we have this kind of mental blog, But when we compare the life style at US its amazing!
I feel that in US many people start a new life again and again.
At Age 0, New Life starts
At Age 20, New life starts
At Age 40, New life starts
At Age 60, New life starts.....