Friday, May 11, 2007

Crow-sin

A few months back, I was having a bad headache. I went to a pharmacist to get a Crocin for my headache. Suddenly a thought struck me that it's been really a very long time since I saw a crow. I tried hard to recall when was the last time I saw one. I couldn't really recall. I felt somewhat saddened. Because right from the childhood, crows are in my life in the form of stories (that old lady vada story) and superstitious beliefs (such as seeing a lone dark crow brings bad luck).

City has ruined birds' lives. This noise, this pollution are huge repellent to the biirds. I have read somewhere long time ago that the microwave frequencies (Barani - do you remember the MF Frequency range?) are affecting birds, making them to fly away from the areas where this waves are very intensive.

Few months back, I requested one of my colleagues who has a camera cell phone to take a snap of a crow whenever/wherever he sees it. So that I could use that pic in my blog to write about this sad story. Till date he has not got one.

Recently I saw a lonely crow outside my home. I caught that in my camera. Who knows, in a decades time I might have to go to zoo to take a picture of a crow.

May God bless crows.

6 comments:

Baranidharan said...

some thing 3 - 30 is it ghz or my god.... I am also became like crow running away from microwave knowledge. let me google it :-)

Baranidharan said...

Seeni, co-incident is i am also writing a blog on Bird, will publish in weekend

Seenivasan said...

dont worry barani. it's not worth a cent. i feel my 4 yrs of college study is not worth a cent. But my 4 yrs stay in college worth a million. idhu eppadi irukku?

Baranidharan said...

I understand what you meant :-)

Arasan said...

Barani & Seeni, Neega rendu perum Microwave technology pisthu-la...unga lukku unmai therinju irukanumay??

Muse said...

lol..funny..but sure its been ages since i've seen one too..God bless crows!! lol..