Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Arase

Though I had written a harsh post on them, I have not stopped watching them. (please don't spit on my face). One improvement is I have stopped watching Kolangal and started watching Arase (actually Arasi, some numerology sentiment).

This post is to talk about the music of the serial Arase. I must tell that the background music of this serial is so good. Music is one strong reason that drives me to watch this serial (if not everyday at least on and off frequently).

5 comments:

Sarangan said...

Yes anna.. Most of the serials have good music... The title songs are really good in few serials.....

For eg: The title song of 'Rayil Sneham' (a good old serial by Balachander) is still unforgettable.

I hear the 'Rayil Sneham...' and 'Intha Veenaiku..' songs of Rayil Sneham very often. (Thanks to youtube.com)

There are several other good title songs like Premi, Chitti, 'Ganga Yamuna Saraswathi', etc.

But the 'Thumb Rule' is that 'Change the channel at the moment the song is over'... :-)

Baranidharan said...

I watched Arasi yesterday for the first time. But missed the song (mute), as I was working :-). I like the picturisation too

Seenivasan said...

Well, I am not talking about the title songs. I am appreciating the background music that comes in Arase. Whereas the background music in Kolangal is really pathetic.

@ Barani - watch Prithviraj in the serial. His performance is awesome.

Arasan said...

Ada paavenga!!! Ada paavenga!!! neengellam innum Mega Serial paarkura palakathai mathalaiyaada...

Seenivasan said...

@ Arasa - If you are in India you wouldn't ask this question.