Saturday, November 10, 2007

Frog in a Car

If there is one species that I would want to be extinct from this earth it's frog. Ewwwww...they are not just ugly they are torturous too.

My wife & I were returning by our car after visiting my friend at his new home. I suddenly observed that there was a frog behind the steering-wheel, close to the wind shield. I felt all creepy and pulled over the car. I told my wife to get down immediately and I also got down. It was so dark in the night and it was a deserted street. I cursed God 'why me?’. I kept the car doors wide open and started choo chooing him. That son of a b... didn't move. I started shaking my car front & back manually. Nope, he didn't move at all. He must have felt cozy like an old man sitting on the rocking chair. I badly needed a stick. But it was so dark outside & I was afraid that I might grab some snake instead of a stick. Man that was really a horrible time. I couldn't control myself feeling philosophically that even a small frog can make you feel so small and helpless at times. I managed to find a stick with the help of my car's headlights. With one end of the stick in my shivering (honestly) hand I poked that ugly species. He must have eaten something so soft just before saying 'hi' to me, I could feel that smoothness in his stomach while poking. At last he started moving. I finally started smelling the success in my breath. what the hell, he jumped as if he was participating in the olympics for long jump contest. He went to the backseats' footrest area. Another poking in his butt, he jumped again madly. He was gone. Didn't know where did he go. Checked the car thoroughly. Nope he was no where. I assured my wife that the area was safe and asked her to sit in the backseat & she kept her legs on the seats so safely. I took the driver's seat, you wouldn't believe me, I saw that little devil once again at the same place where I saw him at first. Situation was back to square one. Again poking...jumping...poking...jumping. I don't know how did he manage to jump so long but within the car limits. Every time he jumped I took a few mins to figure out his new location. At the end came that one sweet little jump which made me the happiest man on earth at that moment, he jumped outside the car. He was gone for real.

Later, my wife & I did a detailed analysis of how the frog would have come into the car when all the doors and windows were closed. We found that from the ground frog could easily jump into the engine area thru the gap available. And from the engine area there are openings to come inside the car. When we had parked the car near my friend's home frog would have decided to pay us a visit. I can not forget that freaky night.

If there is one species that I would want to be extinct from this earth it's frog. Ewwwww...they are not just ugly they are torturous too.
(just click on the picture to enlarge if you disagree with me that frogs are ugly)

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

haha, extinct, it should be cockroaches

Seenivasan said...

At least you can catch the cockroaches easily. oh man...you should try to cath the frog...that's like catching Bin Laden.

Sarangan said...

It seems you really got hurt by that frog..... I can understand your feeling....

I will tell u a good way to escape from the frog. Go to the Kitchen. Take a vessel with a wide mouth. It must satisfy the following equation:

Width of the Vessel(mouth) = K * Size of the Frog

Where K is a constant.

Keep the vessel filled with water. The vessel should always be in your car. Whenever you face such situation, take the vessel near the frog and slightly move it. The frog will see the movement of the water and jump into it.

So, intha stick edukarathu or 'Chu.....Chu..' solrathellam frog kitta koodathu....Okva...

Seenivasan said...

@ Sarang

errrrrrrrrrrrr......

Arasan said...

Ha Ha Ha, It looks funny now.

senthil said...

http://www.backwoodsbound.com/zfrog.html

takkunu pidichu intha link ulla recipe use panni pidikkathavangalukku chicken currynu solli kodu maapillai. Athukkappuram avanga vaayaale kettiruvaanunga. Namma vivek kaakka joke gnabagam vanthiruchu.

Seenivasan said...

Yuck...!

I have tasted frog in a Thai restaurant when I was in New Jersey. That didn't taste good. yuck...