Wednesday, November 28, 2007

36 in 34

It was 28 when I finished the college. When it became 30 I thought it was just a temporary thing and I would go back to 28. But I could never go back. When it became 32 I thought it was just a temporary thing and I would go back to 30. But I could never go back. When it became 34 I thought it was just a temporary thing and I would go back to 32. But I could never go back. Now I am in between 34 and 36, fitting myself into 34 with a little bit of struggle. Soon will become 36. If I still think that it is a temporary thing I would be a big fool. As far as waisteline is concerned there is no coming back, aint it?

Next big problem is with the dilemma of what to do with the pants that don't fit any more. I have unused pants in various sizes.

12 comments:

Arasan said...

Haha..same story here, Mine is 35 in 34, 32's are no more useful and there is no comeback so far. Need to work out :)-

Baranidharan said...

Reverse is possible... it takes a lot of time and effort I came from 45 to 39

Siva said...

There is trouble in the opposite end too. Oscillating between 34-36 for 8 years you end up having so many jeans that fit you. You can't throw them away. You can't buy new ones without feeling guilty. See grass is greener ...

Sarangan said...

Ok Anna....Follow the steps provided below....quickly....

1.Run into your bedroom
2.You can find a big mirror
3. Go infront of it
4. Search for the 'Eye Brow' Pencil
5. Take your Feace near the mirror
6. Watch it closely and place a big cute dot in your cheeks.

You know what.. This is called 'Dristi Pottu'....Others would feel envy on your progress of incresing an inch evry year..

Appuram..Veetukara Ammave solluvanga...'En kanne Patrumla...'

Seenivasan said...

@ Arasan

"need to work out" - everytime I see all my unfit pants I think in the same line. But couldn't take it beyond just thinking. pity.

Seenivasan said...

@ Barani

"45 to 39" - that's a great improvement. I am seeing light at the end of the tunnel.

Seenivasan said...

@ Siva

you are right. Everytime I go to buy a pant I feel very guilty and for every three or 4 shirts I buy only one pant with a fear that I would out grow that pant. Dont tell anyone I have couple of intelligent pants. They come with elastic. I am comfortably using them as they have elastic to adjust from 34 to 36.

Seenivasan said...

@ Sarang

Soon you will be in my shoes. This is my 'saabam'.

(However, your comment was funny though)

Siva said...

Hey, Hey , sarang is already in your shoes (36). That was just 'yaan petra inbam ...' type.

Arasan said...

Vara Vara..Sarangan-oda Sense of humour Koodi kittay poguthu....some of his comments are really funny :)-

That too especially on Seeni's blog :)-

Seenivasan said...

now i can understand Sarang's feelings.

Let us 'grow' together.

Sarangan said...

Vaangayya...Vanthu 'Valanthu' Paarunga....