Friday, March 28, 2008

Jack, my best friend

It's very rare to get such a good & right companion. Jack is one such rarity to me. It was a winter evening in Minneapolis few years ago I was introduced to Jack by few of my friends when we were in a saloon having some fun. Initially I was not very keen with Jack. I had to stuck with him because of peer pressure. Later a week after I met with Jack since then our friendship started. He is very light but strong. He doesn't hang over with me all the time, an important character that I like about him a lot. I have introduced Jack to quite a number of friends. Most of them have liked him and even praised me for introducing him. His last name is Daniel's and he is from Tennesse.

Note: I dedicate this post to Sivasubramanian who has sent my friend to my home for a great rendezvous after a pretty long time.

6 comments:

Arasan said...

Jack was my all time favourite friend, when ever I go out I prefer to have Jack with me when I was a bachlelor.

But after status change it was Rita who is giving great company, she was exotic, colorful, hot, tasteful and most important is she smell good :)-

Even Now, Jack is my all time favourite, because he makes you feel good, Only drawback is he smells bad.

Siva said...

jack seems to be a mutual friend for all of us. Though Johnnie is my best friend :-)

Sarangan said...

all married guys and lot of bachelor talk....

Jack is a good companion but as arasan anna said he smells really bad.....

Johnnie is good boy... but my choice would be tasty,smooth,and nice friends...cocktails...

Seenivasan said...

I never got introduced to Johnnie. hmmm...may be if I (ever) get a chance will handshake with him once.

Arasan said...

esp Johnnie with Blue suit, thats an lifetime oppourtunity. Myself and Barani were able to handshake with him.

He is amazing!!

Seenivasan said...

Yeah...heard about that blue.