Tuesday, March 25, 2008

That one skill - Continued

Follow up on my earlier post

I have just started reading "Leading with Questions: How Leaders Find the Right Solutions By Knowing What To Ask"

Excerpt of description from here goes like this:

In Leading with Questions, internationally acclaimed management consultant Michael Marquardt shows how you can learn to ask the powerful questions that will generate short-term results and long-term learning and success. Throughout the book, he demonstrates how effective leaders use questions to encourage participation and teamwork, foster outside-the-box thinking, empower others, build relationships with customers, solve problems, and much more. Based on interviews with twenty-two successful leaders who “lead with questions,” this important book reveals how to determine which questions will lead to solutions in today’s complicated business world.

I think this book will help me to educate myself to solve my problem. Will share the outcome later.

4 comments:

Siva said...

Seeni, Offtopic request : Can you display a few posts in the main page of your blog. It usually takes a lot of time to load and freezes the browser till it finishes loading. I am not sure if anyone else has faced the problem.

Anonymous said...

very thoughtful blog.

Seenivasan said...

Now I have limited the number of posts in the main page. (I actually wanted to display everything to make the (new)reader's life easier. Never thought about the load time). Thanks for your input.

Seenivasan said...

Thanks Prasad....for your visit and the comment :)